NOTE: These will work with Burkhart Chassis 4th Gen F Body Spindles
TBM Brakes 82-92 Chevy Camaro 3rd Gen F-Body Front Drag Brake (w/ New Aluminum Hub) 001-0209
TBM Brakes afford racers one of the lightest and highest performing brake setup on the market. These brakes have proven themselves in every realm from Top Fuel Dragsters to Hot Rod Drag Week and everything in between. TBM is quickly becoming the winning edge in brake system design. With a revolutionary design TBM Brakes has lower drag and friction than competitors. Lower rolling resistance means quicker ET and better overall performance as well as longer pad life.
This front brake kit for a 1982-92 Chevrolet Camaro 3rd Gen F-Body is for mounting to a stock disc brake style spindle.
Included in this kit:
- F1 2 piston calipers 002-0054SSP-1 / 002-0054SSP-2
- #1 Standard F1 Pads 6-1019 or #85 Aggressive Braking F1 Pads 6-006485
- 10.75x .310 steel revolution rotors 3-10753105525D
- Aluminum caliper mounting brackets 16-0216
- Aluminum 5 on 4.75 hubs 8-103
- Timken bearing, races and seals
- 1/2 -20” wheel studs
- Mounting Hardware Kit 011-0209